PLAY 5.0.2a now available
Play 5.0.2a Improvements and Fixes
• Added VST3 plugin
• Fixed hanging in Logic Pro X when freezing tracks or during office bounce
• Fixed “Sound Design” error if no Favorite is set
• Fixed cut-off notes from SSD with Sample Cache set to 0
• Sample Cache now defaults to 1 for SSD
• Fixed sluggish behavior in FL Studio
• Fixed WB phrase saving on Windows
• Fixed click at start of SD3 loops
• Fixed Multi/MPE MIDI channel saving
• Fixed pitch shifting in SD3 when changing sample rate
• Fixed occasional hanging of the load progress bar
• Added ‘Locate’ button to 'Missing Favorite' message
• Added plugin format to “About Play” dialog
• Added support for HiDPI displays on Windows
• Fixed Play crashing when loading files with non-ASCII characters in the name
• Possible to load/download Symphonic Orchestra GoldX samples with the old Gold Close Mic Upgrade license
• Manuals are no longer uninstalled on Mac
• Added support for split Pianos products
• Reverted a fix for cut notes in offline export in several hosts which created other problems (see Known Issues below)
• Known Issues - Cut-off notes in offline export in the following hosts: Tracktion (only VST), Reaper (only AU) -> This is a problem in the affected hosts. We are working with the host manufacturers to get this fixed.
To download the Play 5.0.2a update, open the EW Installation Center and find the update near the top, or click here.
Any issues can be resolved by reading the Play 5 section in 'Frequently Asked Questions' at the SUPPORT CENTER.