G.A.N.G. web job available
I'm pasting below a job posting from the Game Audio Network Guild....
G.A.N.G. Community Manager (Apply by July 31 at 6 p.m. PST!)
The Community Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Populating and creating the monthly G.A.N.G. Newsblast with input from the G.A.N.G. Officers
- Retrieving articles, newsletter updates, and other media from the G.A.N.G. Officers
- Designing a newsletter template for the G.A.N.G. Newsblast based on the G.A.N.G. website
- Collecting and updating “Sponsor News” and “Sponsor Discounts” for the website and newsletter
- Occasional Write-Up about G.A.N.G. Events or Information
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate and fitting for the position as assigned by the officers
The Community Manager will receive a stipend every month based on experience.
This is a remote contract job! As long as you are a self-starter, motivated, have an internet connection and the qualifications listed below, please apply.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per month. The hours may not be evenly divided on a weekly basis.
- Must be skilled in HTML
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong template and layout design skills
- Writing skills a plus
How to Apply
The Game Audio Network Guild is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)