We are pleased to announce a new 2009 CONTEST.
This is a good opportunity to sharpen your composing skills and possibly win a great prize for your effort.
You can use any EASTWEST or EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP instruments to create the composition.
Is wide open for interpretation. It can be any genre or style up to 2 minutes in duration. We will allow an extra 30 seconds if necessary, but no more. We will select a winner based on what we think is the most interesting use of our instruments.
Will receive a customized version of Complete Composers Collection PLAY Edition, a prize worth up to $3,865 MSRP.
COMPLETE COMPOSERS COLLECTION
- You cannot enter a piece of music in the contest that has been posted in any previous contest here, or in the music cafe section of this forum, any such entries will be disqualified.
- A link to your entry (MP3 file) must be placed in the 2009 CONTEST ENTRIES topic HERE
- List only the entry name (followed by the link to the entry, which must be active during the contest), followed by the composer and the products used - no other comments.
- The contest will close October 31, 2009, and the winner will be announced by November 15, 2009.
- EASTWEST will judge the contest.
- Comments about the composition will be limited to the top five finalists.
- We do not allow vocals (except vocal virtual instruments) or live instruments.
- Only sounds and instruments from licensed EASTWEST and EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP collections can be used in the composition.
- Compositions that are subject to third party copyright, or compositions that include sounds from other products are not eligible.
WE WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!
- The winner consents to EASTWEST/SOUNDSONLINE using their entry for promotional purposes on a non-exclusive basis. You will retain ownership of your composition.