Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 03:37 PM
EastWest Producer

Doug Rogers is on a distinguished road
Smile EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC CHOIRS GROUP BUY!

ANNOUNCING THE EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC CHOIRS GROUP BUY!

*** GROUP BUY HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER 7 AND HAS REACHED IT'S LOWEST PRICE!!! ***

WHAT IS A GROUP BUY?

A Group Buy is when a group of individual buyers from around the world join together to purchase the Group Buy product in bulk, thereby reducing the price of the product based on the number purchased by the group during the group buy period. THIS GROUP BUY HAS REACHED IT'S MAXIMUM DISCOUNT!!

EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC CHOIRS

Imagine typing words into your computer, in any language, and hearing a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play "live" on your keyboard controller! Well imagine no more, that's exactly what this revolutionary "award-winning" virtual instrument does. In addition, this is the first 24-bit Choir virtual instrument to include three simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so users can mix any combination of mic positions to control ambience. The Choirs were recorded in the same concert hall, by the same team as the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra and blend perfectly with EWQLSO.

WORDBUILDER SOFTWARE INCLUDED

WordBuilder is the word building software that enables Symphonic Choirs users to type in words for the Choirs to sing. This included software runs on both MAC and PC, and includes a pop-down menu (under the "tools" menu) that includes 28 popular Latin phrases that you can load instantly. Many choirs sing in Latin so this is a real time saver for those on a tight deadline. The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The pop-down menu is completely customizable so users can add their own phrases to the menu for quick and easy access.

Download the WordBuilder/Symphonic Choirs video tutorials here -

http://www.soundsonline.com/EastWest...r-EW-165G.html and click on VIDEO TUTORIALS.

REVIEW QUOTES -

ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN "2006 EDITORS' CHOICE" AWARD

"Every year we have to readjust our categories to reflect changes in the industry, and this is no exception," said Editor-in-Chief Steve Oppenheimer. "What once might have been a sound library now is more than that because it includes a playback engine. Symphonic Choirs is extremely impressive, and we're delighted to give it an award."

KEYBOARD MAGAZINE "KEY BUY" AWARD

"Symphonic Choirs is an ambitious and powerful instrument capable of recreating the sound of a real choir with an incredible degree of realism. Nothing else quite delivers the control, sonic quality, and flexibility that SC offers. If you absolutely, positivelymust have the most natural and realistic choir (and you can’t afford to hire one), Symphonic Choirs is really the only choice, a clear Key Buy." - KEYBOARD

G.A.N.G. (GAME AUDIO NETWORK GUILD) "BEST SOUND LIBRARY" AWARD

"The Symphonic Choirs package is a true breakthrough product that will forever change the way that producers work. This is not an ordinary sample library but a highly realistic and expressive vocal instrument that ushers in a new era of creative power." - FUTURE MUSIC

"Symphonic Choirs takes the 'virtual' choir to a new level. The sound quality of the sample library is simply magnificent; these sounds would add class to any musical production. As with East West's recent world and ethnic instrument library, Ra, I think you can expect to hear Symphonic Choirs coming to a film score near you soon. Highly recommended!" - SOUND ON SOUND

"An epic step forward in the evolution of the sampled choir, Choirs delivers an Oscar-winning performance that could grace any soundtrack. - 10/10" - MUSIC TECH

"EWQL Symphonic Choirs sets a new standard for choir sample libraries." - MUSIC4GAMES

"The gigantic sound quality makes Symphonic Choirs an essential part of every top studio. Even though this much quality is not available for pocket money, you cannot avoid getting this product if you need perfect choir material. Quality 5/5, Creativity factor 5/5, Production 5/5, Booklet 5/5, Overall 5/5" - PC & MUSIC

GROUP BUY COUNTER

Date: October 1-06
Number of subscriptions: Over 500!!
Current Price: $398
Days left: 7

GROUP BUY DURATION

Start: Friday September 1, 2006
Ends: Saturday October 7, 2006

JOIN THE GROUP BUY HERE

To join the Group Buy, select one of the next 2 links (depending on where you live):

NORTH AMERICAN SITE (for all countries except Europe)

EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC CHOIRS GROUP BUY - USA

EUROPEAN SITE (for all European countries)

EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC CHOIRS GROUP BUY - EUROPE

(All transactions are transmitted securely through SSL)

If you have any questions, please send an email to USA sales@eastwestsounds.com or Europe mpost@eastwestsounds.com

Last edited by Doug Rogers; 10-01-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Gold Member

james hansson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to james hansson

I'M REALLY ENJOYED
PC amd 64X2 dual 2.5 ghz 4 go ram
Old 09-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Platinumē Member

nikolas is on a distinguished road

I'm making a poll/bet that the October comp will have to do with choirs

I'm actually totally unimpressed with the move, but only because I already have the choirs, which I bought at 330 GBP from the UK many months ago (actually in November if I remember correctly). Sometimes there is 1 store in London which messes up the prices

Anyway, indeed the group buy that all have been waiting for! The only reason I would be a little worried, is that people have already spent quite a sum with RA and Colossus. But heck!

Go for SC. It's a great product, yet quite demanding !

Last edited by Doug Rogers; 09-01-2006 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Gold Member

Moonchilde is on a distinguished road

You know, it is so funny, I wait and wait and wait... and I said to myself, "Son, VotA sounds amazing and it is cheap now, buy it..." And then "But son, if I buy it, Choirs will go on group buy probably the day after I do..."

And then I decided to myself, that I like how VotA sounds more than Choirs... bigger I think and a bit smoother. Anyway, VotA really lacks the soloists and the boy's choir...

And, I just spent an hour driving to FedEx to go pick up my newly bought VotA. At work, I'm waiting and waiting because I'm excited and I just want to go home and get my VotA. I'm also spending time here, shooting the breeze on the forum. Nothing about group buy all day... and then I come home, and I see this thread. I hate being a clairvoyant.

True story.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Platinumē Member

nikolas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchilde
True story.
Really??? o_O... WOW!
Old 09-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Gold Member

Moonchilde is on a distinguished road

Yeah. Serious. I even told another friend of mine, who is into this stuff, in a chat during the last group buys that it would probably happen.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Silver Member

EricWatkins is on a distinguished road

Well, you guys know I'm a sucker for the group buy. Now who needs this last kidney I have.....

Custom Quad core Intel i7 with ASUS P9X79, 32 gigs of Ram.

Platinum Play Plus, Hollywood Strings, Brass and Woodwinds (all Gold) EWQLSO Platinum XP, Choirs, RA, SD1, SD2, Colossus, K5, lots and lots AND LOTS of other stuff.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member

Stefan Podell is on a distinguished road

Maybe we need a "for sale" section on this forum for such things...
Old 09-01-2006, 07:20 PM

Lerue is on a distinguished road

You know, now that I think of it, you guys don't really have a EWQL Organs Product out yet.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Silver Member

flight is on a distinguished road

This is a great deal. Too bad I'm broke!
Closed Thread